Don’t think of massage as a one-time treat, an indulgence, or a reward for a tough week. Regular massage truly uplifts your everyday life, smoothing out the rough spots, helping you be your best, and making it easier to deal with life’s curve balls.
Springfield Day Spa Terms and Conditions
- Appointment –Please note: appointment time includes the form filling, consultation and preparation for the massage, actual massage time will depend on the indicated above factors.
- Pricing – NOTE: Pricing reflected on this screen is list pricing and is not reflective of member pricing, introductory rates or any additional discounts. Pricing will be adjusted at the time of your appointment.
- Payment Terms – To secure your booking you will be required to provide a credit or debit card details – no deposit is required in advance, however we do operate a cancelation policy. Please see below.
- Cancellation Policy – Please be aware that we operate a 24 hour cancellation policy on treatments you will be charged 50% within this time and 100% if you cancel on the day of your appointment or fail to show. A 48 hour cancellation policy on spa days/breaks and group/multiple bookings where you will be charged 50% within this time and 100% within 24hours or fail to show. These payments will be automatically charged to the card details you provided at time of booking. If you need to cancel due to medical reasons the cancellation policy will be waived, however you will need to provide a doctors certificate within 7 days of the treatment date.
- Refunds and Exchanges – Products must be returned unused, unopened with their seal intact and in the same condition as they were originally purchased. We will not accept for exchange or refund any item which has been used or is not in the exact condition in which it was purchased from us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Health – Please notify us on booking if you are pregnant so that we are able to adapt the treatment for your needs. Please also inform your therapist of any medical condition prior to your treatment as some treatments may not be appropriate for you.
- Courses – All courses must be paid in full at time of booking and completed within 12 months and are non-refundable. Missed appointments may result in treatments deducted from your course